martedì 8 giugno 2010

Facebook session


Facebook! Nice one, as I'm in facebook since several years.

My experience is really positive but I needed during those years to manage a bit my privacy.
First my name is cropped: just Ste Capi. As i don't like to be find. Second I created a private list, where I put not strict contacts, but that you can't avoid accepting their friendship request. The ones in such private list can't see my picture and video.
I feel the need to build a wall between work and friends environment.
In such way Facebook can really work and be just a pleasure, and I check FB every day.
As privacy is a main issue to its future Facebook has to make it simpler and short. As it now isn't.

I do believe that for its future Privacy is the main issue on the social network Facebook.
From the other hand its main revenue its coming from selling and using these data to companies.
So the right balance between these two aspects will be crucial for its future.
At the end we are selling data for having for free this amazing free social network.
And the price should be fair.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento